Alumni Association of Y. B. Chavan college of Pharmacy, Aurangabad
Reg No: Society registration act 1860/ 21 (Registration no. MH- 242/16)
Mumbai Trust registration act 1950 (Registration no. F24310 (AU))
The Alumni Association is formed with some of the following objectives:
- To provide the platform for interaction with Alumni of this college.
- To establish an organization through which Alumni of the college can keep in touch with the students, faculty and staff and the activities of the college.
- To enable the college to provide assistance required by the industries in the different activities.
- To provide testing and consultancy service to the Alumni of the college in different fields of Pharmacy.
- To enable the Alumni to take part in such activities of the college and contribute to the general improvement of status of the college and Alumni.
- To help the Alumni to get information from the college on various technical problem that they come across in their work.
- To raise funds for creating various facilities at the college.
- To enable the Alumni to provide the training and placement of the students of this college and to provide the required manpower.
- To arrange any activity for the benefit of the students, Alumni and faculty of college.
- To award prize and scholorship to students of the college on basis of merit and render financial aid to derserving students, studing at the college.
- To bring out the bulletin periodically, highlighting the activities of college, Alumni the association.
- To take up such other activities as Governing body may decide from time to time, in the interest of Alumni, students of faculty of the college.
- To establish contact and provide to help other organization and Government agencies having similar objectives.
- To provide assistance to the students and Alumni for entrepreneurship development.
Composition of Alumni Association
|1||Dr. Dehghan Mohamed Hassan Gulamreza Principal (YBCCPA)||President|
|2||Dr. C. D. Upasani (M. Pharm., Ph. D.)||Working President|
|3||Mr. Satish Nagre (B. Pharm.)||Vice-President|
|4||Dr. Hemant D. Une (M. Pharm., Ph. D.)||Secretary|
|5||Mr. Santosh Joshi (B. Pharm.)||Jt. Secretary|
|6||Mr. Abdul Azeem (B. Pharm.)||Treasurer|
|7||Dr. Pravin Wakte (M. Pharm., Ph. D.)||Member|
|8||Mr. Vivek Salunke (B. Pharm.)||Member|
|9||Dr. S. N. Mokale (M. Pharm., Ph. D)||Member|
|10||Dr. M. A. Kale (M. Pharm., Ph. D)||Member|
|11||Mr. Anand Nagapurkar (B. Pharm., Entrepreneur)||Member|
|12||Ms. Deepali Jadhav (B. Pharm., Entrepreneur)||Member|
|13||Mrs. Reshma Toshniwal (M. Pharm.)||Member|
A/c. No : 62479481063
IFS code : SBIN0020786
Bank: State Bank of India, Rouzabagh, Aurangabad